The first page you see after you log in
- 1 Name of user current logged in and the dropdown menu will give you access to your Settings, a help page for the editor and to Log out.
- 2 Pages - access to all your pages for general data (content, images and search engine data).
- 3 Lists - access to all data where the data is in list form. This information can be used on various pages. You can add new items and reorder existing items using simple drag/drop. The number in the gray label in the top right corner of each box is the number of items in the section.
- 4 Forms - access to all user-submitted data (usually from your contact form). The number in the gray label in the top right corner of each box is the number of items in the section.
Quick view of your data for easy selection and reordering
- 1 The "stay-in-place" menu allows you to return to the Dashboard, to reorder data (where available) and to add a new item.
- 2 Edit or Delete each item.
Maintain all content
- 1 The "stay-in-place" menu allows you to Save your changes or Cancel without saving your changes.
- 2 Active - all items in the List section can be set to active or inactive. If inactive, the data will stay in the CMS, but not be displayed on the website.
- 3 All items with a red label means the item is required (cannot be left blank).
- 4 A complete editor. A seperate help page for the editor can be called from the top right dropdown menu (where your name is displayed).
- 5 Where needed, the CMS will offer image uploading with features such as upload, delete and overwrite existing image. When you place your mouse on the image name, you will see a thumbnail version of the image.
- 6 Each page contains a complete set of search engine data settings.